17 Life Lessons
- Stop trying to make everyone else happy.
Stop plucking your eyebrows, you look insane.
Find the energy to love yourself first don’t look for love in other men, women or children you’re not ready to have.
- Save more money, so you can always leave a bad partner or a bad boss.
- Make friends and cherish them. You will need each other in your 40s.
- Quit apologizing, you are not responsible of everyone else’s happiness at the expense of your own.
- Never work with someone who demands loyalty. Work with the one who earn it.
- Take care of yourself at least as much as you care for anyone else in your life.
Never look for more than you can handle.
Never accept less than you deserve.
- Have fun just have freaking fun. That’s what your 20s are for.
Don’t save the good stuff for the right occasion. Use them now.
Spend more time with your loved ones. They won’t be around forever, and you will never know when they will be gone.
Enjoy the little things.
- Don’t hesitate to change jobs or demand more money for your efforts.
- Don’t put off your travel dreams until “someday” because someday is not promised.
- Use food as medicines or you will use medicines instead of food.
- If you are embarrassed to be dating someone, you should not be dating them.
- Get a great education. That is something that no one can take away from you.
If you’re positive you can get through it OK. When you think negatively, you’re putting poison on your body.
Just smile. They say laughter is the best medicine there is.
Just go ahead and do your thing no matter what.